Printable Christmas Card: Finch & Pinecone Wreath
Regular price $4.00
Rustic, farmhouse style Merry Christmas card with pinecone wreath, finch and red berries, and red text. This holiday card is blank inside so you can customize it with your own message.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ (front image only) – 1 X JPG high resolution file (300 dpi)
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ when folded – 1 x JPG high resolution (300 dpi) on 8.5″x11″ letter size, with trim marks.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ when folded – 1 X PDF page on 8.5″x11″ letter size, with trim marks.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ when folded – 1 X PDF page on A4 page, with trim marks.
- Printable holiday card 5×7″ with 2 card images (front only) – 1 X PDF on 8.5″x11″ letter size, with trim marks for lower printing costs.
How To Print Your Card
To print your printable Christmas card at home it is best to use high-quality cardstock and don’t select fit to page or shrink to fit options. Using your printer’s highest ink quality will give you the best quality print.
For amazing quality, cards print at a photo center or a professional print shop like Staples, etc.
Colors may appear differently due to the variation of computer monitors and printers, this is outside of my control. Envelope is NOT included it is for display purposes only. This is an instant download NO physical product will be shipped.
Technical support is not included.
These items are for personal use only. You may not give away or sell these PDF's, and printables including relicencing, reselling, giveaways, or file sharing. I retain all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of these products.
If you have a discount code, only 1 discount code can be used at a time per order. Discount codes can not be used more than once. Discount codes not applied correctly at the time of purchase cannot be corrected.
All sales are for a limited time and are subject to change without notice.
Due to the nature of these products, all sales are final. No refunds.
By purchasing from this store you agree to the terms of service.